Creamy Bosnian-style country salad (siriluk) is made with fresh cheese and green onions. It's a great accompaniment to BBQ or any kind of meat.
Bosnian Country Style Cheese Salad (Siriluk) Recipe
How do you make it?
What to serve with country cheese salad?
You will love it as a side with grilled Egyptian Grilled Lamb Chops or these Shrimp Kebabs. It is also excellent smeared on homemade Artisan Bread. If you prefer making your cheese, try this easy recipe for Farmer's Cheese.
Bosnian-style Country Cheese Salad - Siriluk
- 16 oz small curd Cottage cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until serving.