It is so lovely to be nominated by lovely Ann from Grubbs 'n Critters for One Lovely Blog Award. Ok, I'll stop saying lovely now 🙂 But seriously, I'm thrilled and honored and humbled and so on. I feel like I just won a lottery and the prize is something money can't buy. A recognition from another blogger, an awesome one at that, is priceless! Thank you, my sweetest new bloggy friend!
One Lovely Blog Award
If you accept the award, the rules are:
- Acknowledge and thank the blog that nominated you
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs
- Place the award logo on your blog
I have to think of 7 things not listed in the Liebster Award. I'm really rather boring and an open book. What is there about me that hasn't been said?Let's see:
- I never acquired the taste for root beer and A1 sauce. Yuck!
- I hate watermelon but love that flavor in candy. And I love cinnamon buns and cakes but hate that flavor in candy. (call me a weirdo)
- I can tie a knot of the cherry stem with just my tongue. (what a skill, huh? lol)
- I was born prematurely. I hope I'll die on time 😉
- I have very vivid dreams and I remember them all. (I should write a book)
- I'm a very loyal friend and will go through fires for you. Also, very compromising and supportive. Until you start taking me for granted, then you better watch out.
- I have six toes. (Noooo, just kidding! I don't know any more facts about me worth mentioning). I'm funny??
Who I Am Nominating
I'm nominating blogs that I love browsing through their pages. Some are new and some old (to me, that is), but they all brighten my day and expand my horizons. For that, I thank them!
Here they are in no particular order:
- Around the World in Favorite Recipes
- Bam's Kitchen
- I Will Serve While I Wait
- In Good Flavor
- My Rose Colored Shades
- What's On the List?
- Home Remedies
- Jasmin Cook Book
- Life with Lorelai
- Epic Mommy Adventures
- Mersad Donko Photography
- Cooking with Ruthie
- Katherine's Corner
Honestly, I wish I could nominate more than 15 blogs. I guess I just have to wait for another award to come my way, hehe.
Stay blessed, my friends!
Looking forward to connecting with you soon.