Hi, thank you for visiting All that's Jas! I LOVE hearing from readers!
Got a question? Concern? Request? Also, please feel free to contact me if you want to chat or work with me.
Contact and Connect
For general and recipe questions leave me a comment in a post that it relates to.
For general questions or press inquiries, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out at any time (except if your inquiry is one of the four listed above). Please allow 48-72 hours for a response. I appreciate your patience.
Work With Me
I'm available for:
- Sponsored Posts
- Recipe Testing
- Recipe Development
Sponsored Content on my blog or social media
I collaborate with brands whose products and services I believe in and fit my brand.
Contact me by email at email@example.com to get a copy of my media kit, and we’ll chat about how I can help you with your project!
My services include:
- Food Photography
- Food Styling
- Custom Stock Photography (*see examples below)
Food photography and styling
I also hire out as a recipe developer and food photographer. I create a custom recipe and produce high-quality photography. I style and photograph those recipes or stock photos for use on your website, social media, or other online advertising, cookbooks, or magazines.
- Do you have great recipes, but need somebody to style and photograph them in their best light?
- Or perhaps you need mouthwatering food photography that highlights your product’s best qualities?
- Perhaps you need custom stock photos for your cookbook?
These are all things that I would love to help you with! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project!
A few quick notes:
- Do you want me to place your link on my site? No, thank you.
- Would you like me to write a post about your product in exchange for the said product? Is it a spatula? No, thank you. Is it a brand new kitchen or an appliance? Contact me for my rates, and we can negotiate.
- Are you a writer, or do you sell a product through an MLM organization and want to submit a guest post? No, thank you.
- Do you want to tell me about your service that will increase my blog traffic? No, thank you.
I love connecting with you, so please do contact me anytime if you have questions or feedback! It really makes my day get emails from ATJ fans, letting me know that you’re enjoying the blog and recipes.