Explore feel-better, nostalgic dishes from around the world that are simple but oh so comforting. If you can't travel, bring the world to you! With easy recipe guides and local ingredients, you can taste the globe from your kitchen's comfort!
"Comfort food is not bad food, it's the food that makes you happy." - Dennis The Prescott, celebrity chef
🥘 Recent Recipes
The latest recipes on All that's Jas! Comfort food made easy, with ingredients you can find locally.
💖 Trending Recipes
All that's Jas reader's most favorite tried, tested, and true recipes! They tell a story of what our readers have cooked this past month - simple, delicious, and family-focused.
- South African No-Bake Milk Tart - Melktert
- Easy Colombian Chicken Stew - Sudado de Pollo
- Classic Argentine Chimichurri Steak Asado
- How To Make Chipotle Burrito Sauce
- Norwegian Pan-Fried Smelt Recipe
- Bosnian One-Pot Chicken Rice Dinner [Video]
- Classic Bosnian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls - Sarma
- Classic Sicilian Lasagna Recipe
👁 Looking for a specific category? Find it here:
Bored with the same old foods? Find easy ethnic recipes to make meal-time exciting again! Whether you need main, side, vegetarian, gluten-free, holiday, or country-specific dishes, there is a recipe for you here.
👇🏻 Know what you're looking for? Search for it here:
You can create a healthy, colorful, and delicious bowl of salad from scratch with almost anything!
🚧Recently Updated Recipes
🍰 Sweet Inspiration
Favorite desserts from all over the world - from cakes and pies to no-bake and frozen treats, you will find something to satisfy your sweet tooth!