Explore feel-better, nostalgic dishes from around the world that are simple but oh so comforting. If you can't travel, bring the world to you! With easy recipe guides and local ingredients, you can taste the globe from your kitchen's comfort!
"Comfort food is not bad food, it's the food that makes you happy." - Dennis The Prescott, celebrity chef
💖 Trending Recipes
All that's Jas reader's most favorite tried, tested, and true recipes! They tell a story of what our readers have cooked this past month - simple, delicious, and family-focused.
- Easy Polish Walnut Kiflies - Holiday Crescent Cookies
- South African No-Bake Milk Tart - Melktert
- Colombian Chicken and Potato Stew - Sudado de Pollo
- Easy German Potato Pancakes
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Potato Candy
- Easy Baked Honey Glazed Pork Chops [+Video]
- Classic Sicilian Lasagna Recipe
- Classic Bosnian Stuffed Cabbage Rolls - Sarma
🥘 Recent Recipes
The latest recipes on All that's Jas! Comfort food made easy, with ingredients you can find locally.
👁 Looking for a specific category? Find it here:
Bored with the same old foods? Find easy ethnic recipes to make meal-time exciting again! Whether you need main, side, vegetarian, gluten-free, holiday, or country-specific dishes, there is a recipe for you here.
👇🏻 Know what you're looking for? Search for it here:
Get your healthy eating on point with some of these awesomely tasty foods!
🚧Recently Updated Recipes
🍰 Sweet Inspiration
Favorite desserts from all over the world - from cakes and pies to no-bake and frozen treats, you will find something to satisfy your sweet tooth!