With a world of home-style comfort food to explore, you can travel anywhere in your own kitchen! Whether it's an exotic destination or just down the street from home - there is something for us all to explore here.
"Comfort food is not bad food; it's the food that makes you happy." - Dennis The Prescott, celebrity chef
☘️ St. Patrick's Day Recipes
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a taste of the Emerald Isle! Enjoy these delicious Irish-inspired recipes to fill your day with good luck and cheer.
⭐ Reader's Favorites
What's trending? All that's Jas tested and true recipes! They tell a story of what our readers have cooked this past month - simple, delicious, and family-focused.
- Classic Argentine Chimichurri Steak Asado
- Croatian Quick No Yeast Milk Bread
- Easy Baked Honey Glazed Pork Chops [+Video]
- Easy Bosnian Djuvec Rice with Vegetables
- Real French Hot Chocolate - European Sipping Chocolate
- German Meatloaf (with hard-boiled eggs and bacon)
- Dry-Rubbed Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- How to Make True Greek Frappe at Home
🚧Recently Updated Recipes
Check out these delicious recipes we just updated! Give them a try and spice up your kitchen today.
Ready to take a delicious journey around the world of pasta? It's time you satisfy that noodle craving with delicious recipes awaiting. Bon Appetit!
- Greek-Style Beef and Cheese Tortellini Skillet
- One-Pot Creamy Pasta Alfredo with Chicken and Shrimp
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna
- 5 Ingredient Mediterranean Feta Mac and Cheese
- Marinated Spicy Shrimp Scampi [+Video]
- Spaghetti with Veracruz Sauce - Espagueti en Salsa Veracruzana
- Fettuccine and Smoked Salmon in Vodka Sauce
- Swiss Alpine Skillet Mac and Cheese
👁 Looking for a specific category? Find it here:
Bored with the same old foods? Find easy ethnic recipes to make mealtime exciting again! Whether you need main, side, vegetarian, gluten-free, holiday, or country-specific dishes, there is a recipe for you here.
👇🏻 Know what you're looking for? Search for it here:
🥘 Recent Recipes
The latest recipes on All that's Jas! Comfort food made easy, with ingredients you can find locally.
🍲 Side Dishes
Looking to spice up your culinary experience? Try our sumptuous side dishes for an exciting addition of flavor and texture!