You'll get plenty of compliments on these tender chicken thighs and their sticky, sweet glaze.
Takeout dinner is not something we do often. I enjoy cooking but on occasion, I get either lazy or busy.
With this slow cooker sticky Chinese chicken, I can be both. How often do you use your slow cooker? I only remember that I have one (two, actually) when I need to bring something to a potluck at work.
No wonder they call it "set it and forget it." As soon as I set it outside of my kitchen, I forget all about it, lol. Maybe I should keep it in my cupboards, but I have more important things to store there. Where do you keep yours? Please give me some ideas!
You know that I favor easy meals that look and sound like I slaved in the kitchen all day. Especially chicken dishes are easy to make and yield delicious meals. It is true for herb-roasted chicken and Italian chicken. Serve any of these easy dishes, including this sticky Chinese chicken from the slow cooker, and you will get plenty of compliments.
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- all-purpose flour
- orange marmalade
- BBQ sauce
- grated fresh ginger
- soy sauce
- In a slow cooker, toss chicken with flour. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
😋 Other Amazing Recipes to Try
- Quick and Easy Chinese Pan-Fried Salmon
- Chinese Eggplant Dip
Liked this recipe? Leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating and/or a review in the comments section. Your feedback is always appreciated! Stay in touch through Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook! Don't forget to sign up for my email list below too!
Slow Cooker Sticky Chinese Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a slow cooker toss chicken with flour. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 to 3 hours. Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.